1) Continue the phrase from Source Code (2011): "This is not time travel. This is..."
a) time re-assignment.
b) the Source Code.
c) 8 minutes of a past event.
d) a whole new world.
2) What would you do if you knew you only had one minute to live? (according to Colter Stevens from Source Code)
a) I'd kiss you again.
b) I'd make those seconds count.
c) I'd tell you everything gonna be okay.
d) I'd alter this reality while inside the source code.
3) What is Archaefructus liaoningensis?
a) A psychotropic compound causing loss of motor skills and blurry vision.
b) A psychedelic drug used by Dharma initiative.
c) A really, really poisonous strange looking plant from the Predators planet.
d) A contemporary Chinese flowering plant.
4) What is the most resilient parasite? (according to Cobb from Inception)
b) A virus.
c) An intestinal worm.
d) An idea.
5) Which sci fi movie does not involve a microscopic virus?
a) Resident Evil (2002).
b) 28 Days Later (2002).
c) Virus (1999).
d) I am Legend (2007).
6) Who makes the revelation that "If there is a God up there, he would have turned his back on us by now"?
a) Old Man from The Road (2009).
b) Eli from The Book of Eli (2010).
c) Mariner from Waterworld (1995).
d) Charlie Frost from 2012 (2009).
7) A long-time confrontation between vampires and humans is not featured in which movie?
a) Priest (2011).
b) Legion (2009).
c) Night Watch (2004).
d) Daybreakers (2009).
8) Who invented "earthquake machine" (and applied a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment)?
a) Samantha Carter and Rodney McKay.
b) Hari Seldon.
c) Nikola Tesla.
d) Albert Einstein.
9) If you ask Wolfram's Alpha™ (computational knowledge
) "When is the end of the world?", the answer is:
a) No matter what happens, we'll all stay together.
b) 5 billion years.
c) The Mayans saw this coming thousands of years ago.
d) Stay on the path. It's not your concern. Stay on the path. It's not your concern.
10) Where did Vela Incident take place?
a) French Atlantic Coast.
b) South Africa.
d) Southern Indian Ocean.
Quiz script provided by
Entropy Edge strings
are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Based on a work at